Re: inconsistent results querying table partitioned by date

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: inconsistent results querying table partitioned by date
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Alan Jackson <ajax@tvsquared.com> writes:
> Is this likely to turn into an official patch, and if so, where can I track which release etc it will be included in?

We're definitely going to do *something*, though whether the current
patches are the last word is too early to say.

Unfortunately, we just missed the regular quarterly minor releases [1].
Unless a bug turns up that's sufficiently urgent to justify an
off-schedule release (no, this one isn't), the next patch release
for v11 will be 11.4 in August.  I'd say the odds are near 100%
that some fix will be committed before then.

Actually, the odds are high that we'll have committed a fix within
a few days; we don't normally let this sort of discussion drag on.
If this problem is enough of a show-stopper for you, you could
consider applying the patch locally once it's committed.

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap/