Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> I've pushed a change which should clean it up by simply loading the
> module after each reconnects is done, more-or-less simulating having it
> be in shared_preload_libraries.  It also wasn't using the correct
> database for reconnecting.

> I'll keep an eye on it.

Another thing that looks not amazingly well-thought-out about that
regression test is that it creates a superuser role with a known name
(and no password, not that adding a password would make it better).
This seems like it's just asking for trouble, especially in installcheck
scenarios where failure partway through would leave the superuser lying
around ready to be exploited.  Do we *really* need that in the test?