Re: make check-world problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: make check-world problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Vladimir Koković <vladimir.kokovic@a-asoft.com> writes:
> Thanks Tom, postgresql source now belongs to user 'postgres' and make
> check-world passed.

> But, installcheck-world failed:

installcheck-world is supposed to test against an installed, running
server.  So you need to do "make install-world" (not to mention initdb
and starting the postmaster) first.  This looks like you didn't:

> sh: 1: /home/src/postgresql-devel/dev-install/bin/psql: not found

In practice, if you've done check-world, I don't see a lot of value in
doing installcheck-world as well.  (Unless you're checking a packaging
process, but in that case you'd want to construct and install the package,
not just do "make install".)

Сообщение: Re: Decrease MAX_BACKENDS to 2^16
Сообщение: Re: Decrease MAX_BACKENDS to 2^16