Re: HEAD: Compile issues on UnixWare 7.1.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: HEAD: Compile issues on UnixWare 7.1.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Larry Rosenman" <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> Did the build system change between 8.0 and HEAD?

I don't think so --- certainly there are no changes in template/unixware
or makefiles/Makefile.unixware, which is where you'd expect to find any
platform-specific stuff.  The ar command being complained of looks
pretty standard, if old-fashioned ... also, I'm pretty sure that similar
commands appear in the main build, long before you get to contrib.
Weird...