Re: BUG #13460: ERROR: could not find block containing chunk 0x2930072

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #13460: ERROR: could not find block containing chunk 0x2930072
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
1809563951@qq.com writes:
> The database log error:
> ERROR:  could not find block containing chunk 0x2930072

That should not happen.  Can you provide a self-contained test case
to reproduce this?  The query alone is not much help.

(For the record, 9.1.10 is a couple years out of date.  But I don't
recall that we've fixed any bugs recently with this sort of symptom.)