Perl support for 7.2.3 on OSX

От Jeremy Smith
Тема Perl support for 7.2.3 on OSX
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have been using Postgresql and Perl for a while on my mac using OSX
10.1.5, I have just updated to OSX 10.2.1 and have installed Mark
Liyanages package for OSX 10.2 which installs beautifully for us non
hacker types.

However now my perl scripts no longer work? when I run a script with a
header like:

#! /usr/bin/perl
use strict;
use Pg;

I get the message:
Can't locate loadable object for module Pg in @INC (@INC contains:
/System/Library/Perl/darwin /System/Library/Perl /Library/Perl/darwin
/Library/Perl /Library/Perl /Network/Library/Perl/darwin
/Network/Library/Perl /Network/Library/Perl .) at ./testpg.pl line 4
Compilation failed in require at ./testpg.pl line 4.

Now I assume it is looking for libpgeasy which exists in my
/usr/local/pgsql/lib/ directory, although I do not really understand
how this all works with Pg.pm?

I also assume that Marks package was not built with the Perl interfaces.

Is there any easy way to get this working?

Regards
Jeremy