Re: chr() function leads to OOM / killed connection with 8.1, 8.2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: chr() function leads to OOM / killed connection with 8.1, 8.2
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Heikki Linnakangas <heikki@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> FWIW, I can reproduce this with UTF-8, on REL_8_2_STABLE.

I can reproduce an out-of-memory condition (basically, replace() is
going into an infinite loop because of the invalid input) but I'm
not seeing any crash.

Сообщение: Re: chr() function leads to OOM / killed connection with 8.1, 8.2
Сообщение: Re: chr() function leads to OOM / killed connection with 8.1, 8.2