Re: statistics process shutting down

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: statistics process shutting down
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
"Merlin Moncure" <merlin.moncure@rcsonline.com> writes:
> During load testing, I'm getting the following error:
> FATAL:  could not read from statistics collector pipe: No error
> LOG:  statistics collector process (PID 1108) was terminated by signal 1

Evidently coming from here:

        len = piperead(readPipe, ((char *) &msg) + nread,
                       targetlen - nread);
        if (len < 0)
        {
            if (errno == EINTR)
                continue;
            ereport(ERROR,
                    (errcode_for_socket_access(),
                     errmsg("could not read from statistics collector pipe: %m")));
        }

So why is piperead() failing, and why doesn't it set errno to something
useful?