Re: BUG #11032: Prepared transactions do not update pg_last_xact_replay_timestamp() anymore

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #11032: Prepared transactions do not update pg_last_xact_replay_timestamp() anymore
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 2014-07-24 17:46:13 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> It looks to me like this never worked: the code around recoveryStopsHere
>> has never paid any attention to COMMIT_PREPARED (or ABORT_PREPARED).

> I wonder if this is possibly influenced by
> bb38fb0d43c8d7ff54072bfd8bd63154e536b384. IIRC before it committing a
> prepared xact caused a plain commit record for the xid doing the COMMIT
> PREPARED.

Hm, I see nothing in that commit that looks like it would've changed
what gets written to WAL (and if it did, we have a serious minor version
compatibility issue).  OTOH, if it did, that would explain the
complaint of a behavioral change since the last minor releases.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #11032: Prepared transactions do not update pg_last_xact_replay_timestamp() anymore
Сообщение: Re: BUG #11032: Prepared transactions do not update pg_last_xact_replay_timestamp() anymore