Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query

Список
Период
Сортировка
От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Дерево обсуждения
Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (David Blewett, )
 Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (David Blewett, )
  Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (David Blewett, )
    Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (Tom Lane, )
     Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (David Blewett, )
      Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (David Blewett, )
   Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (David Blewett, )
    Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (David Blewett, )
     Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (Tom Lane, )
      Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (David Blewett, )
       Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (David Blewett, )
        Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (Josh Berkus, )
         Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (David Blewett, )
          Re: Bad Plan for Questionnaire-Type Query  (Robert Haas, )
David Blewett <> writes:
> Apparently there was a typo in the query that I didn't notice that
> excluded that table's columns. Here is the new output including it:
> http://pastesite.com/7017

Thanks.  Could I trouble you for one other data point --- about how many
rows are in each of these tables?