Re: More tzdb fun: POSIXRULES is being deprecated upstream

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: More tzdb fun: POSIXRULES is being deprecated upstream
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Seems like I'm not getting any traction in convincing people that
back-patching this change is wise.  To get this closed out before
the CF starts, I'm just going to put it into HEAD/v13 and call it
a day.

I remain of the opinion that we'll probably regret not doing
anything in the back branches, sometime in the next 4+ years.