Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> We are, however, putting indexes on disk whose ordering was determined
> partly by the result of strxfrm() comparisons.

Yeah.  It appears to me that the originally-submitted test case creates
an index whose entries are ordered correctly according to strxfrm(),
but not so much according to strcoll().

Сообщение: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)
Сообщение: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)