Re: Patch for SQL-Standard Interval output and decoupling DateStyle from IntervalStyle

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Patch for SQL-Standard Interval output and decoupling DateStyle from IntervalStyle
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ron Mayer <rm_pg@cheapcomplexdevices.com> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> BTW, I just noticed that CVS HEAD has a bug in reading negative SQL-spec
>> literals:

> Perhaps the below patch fixes that?

Actually I think it should be                   if (*field[i] == '-')
as in the comparable case for fractional seconds just below.
Will apply.

Сообщение: Re: Patch for SQL-Standard Interval output and decoupling DateStyle from IntervalStyle
Сообщение: Re: Patch for SQL-Standard Interval output and decoupling DateStyle from IntervalStyle