Re: Proposed Query Planner TODO items

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Proposed Query Planner TODO items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
markw@osdl.org writes:
> http://developer.osdl.org/markw/dbt3-pgsql/

> There's a short summary of the tests I ran over the weekend, with links
> to detailed retults.  Comparing runs 43 (7.4) and 52 (7.5devel), it
> looks like query #7 had the only significant improvement.  Oprofile data
> should be there too, if that'll help.  Let us know if there's anything
> else we can try for you.

I couldn't figure out anything at all from that, possibly because many
of the links are dead, eg the "task" descriptions.  I don't even see
where you see the time for query #7.

What would be interesting from my perspective is "explain" results (or
even better, "explain analyze" results) for the problem queries.  Any
chance of extracting such a thing?