Re: BUG #17307: Performance deviation between the multiple iterations (NOPM & TPM values).

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17307: Performance deviation between the multiple iterations (NOPM & TPM values).
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> NOPM values captured with HammerDB-v4.3 scripts (schema_tpcc.tcl and
> test_tpcc.tcl ) for multiple trails.
> The expected performance deviation between multiple trials should be less
> than 2%

According to who?  Even if you'd provided an easily reproducible
example, I doubt we'd accept this as a bug.  Adding more sessions
does not have zero cost.

Сообщение: Re: Inconsistent cast to "char"
Сообщение: Re: Inconsistent cast to "char"