Re: Function works in 8.4 but not in 9.0 beta2 "ERROR: structure of query does not match function result type"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Function works in 8.4 but not in 9.0 beta2 "ERROR: structure of query does not match function result type"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Marcel Asio <marcel.asio@redbet.com> writes:
> Yes I managed to figured that out, but when was this changed?

> It was working in 8.4 but not 9.0 and I could not find anything about this in the release notes.

The 9.0 release notes are not really up to snuff yet :-(.  The only
thing in the notes about it is "Allow PL/pgSQL to handle row types with
dropped columns" which is a rather inadequate description of the
consequences of that patch.  We're probably going to need to call it out
as an incompatibility.