Re: Line length in pl/pgsql function

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Line length in pl/pgsql function
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"David Olbersen" <DOlbersen@stbernard.com> writes:
> I was minding my business, writing a nice long pl/pgsql function and all was well. I tried creating the function
(using\i <file-with-definition>) and started getting funny errors.

> I figured out eventually that the problem seems due to line length in a construct of: FOR result IN <SELECT ...>
LOOP

Hmm ... plpgsql had some string-length issues as recently as 7.2.2, but
I don't know of any problems since then.  Could you submit a *complete*
test case, rather than making us guess the details?
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "David Olbersen"
Сообщение: Line length in pl/pgsql function
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Line length in pl/pgsql function