Re: Lost plpgsql function

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Lost plpgsql function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
<lnd@hnit.is> writes:
> After copied pg database from one PC to another
>     -I could not find plpgsql function(s) in the copied database.
>     -had to instal plpgsql language handler again

Please define "could not find plpgsql function(s)".  What *exactly*
did you do, and what exact error messages did you get?

The theory in the back of my mind is that you had the plpgsql handler
function defined using the old method of specifying an absolute path
to plpgsql.so, and that the correct path on the new machine was
something different.