Re: Cannot properly initialize inet type fields in the table

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Cannot properly initialize inet type fields in the table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
fimarn <fimarn@gmail.com> writes:
> When I try to execute an INSERT statement associated with this table I
> am getting:

> NOTICE:  failed to convert IP address string, invalid inetstruct len

Your example works fine for me:

regression=# insert into myConfigTable default values;
INSERT 0 1
regression=# select * from myConfigTable;telnet | ftp | ipforwarding | configintcontrolnetw | configintcontrolmask
     | 255.255.0.0

(1 row)

and I can find no trace of any such message in either CVS HEAD or 8.1.
Are you running a custom-modified backend?