Proposed patch to change TOAST compression strategy for 8.3.4

От Jérôme Jouanin
Тема Proposed patch to change TOAST compression strategy for 8.3.4
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Hello,

Upgrade 8.3.4 is available. Before compiling, I have to apply the optimized toast patch : bin7hetTGkMRL.bin.

There are differences in 1 of the 3 files patched : tuptoaster.c

The patch runs successfully but before installing on production servers, I have to ask : what about the compatibility of this patch in 8.3.4 ?

Thanks,

Jérôme Jouanin