Re: Can't add a server pgadmin4-1.6

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Can't add a server pgadmin4-1.6
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
>can´t see the way for adding a server.

Hmm, on bottom right of the image you sent, there is a big icon
that says "Add New Server". Have you tried clicking on that?

Melvin Davidson 🎸
    Cell 720-320-0155
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com

On Thursday, July 13, 2017, 3:12:24 PM EDT, Lazaro Garcia <lazaro3487@gmail.com> wrote:

I have installed pgadmin4 1.6 from source over apache in an Ubuntu Server. But a can´t see the way for adding a server. Is this a bug??

Regards.