Re: Patch: show xid and xmin in pg_stat_activity and pg_stat_replication

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Patch: show xid and xmin in pg_stat_activity and pg_stat_replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> It feels weird to me that the new columns are called transactionid and
> xmin.  Why not xid and xmin?

Actually the part of that that bothers me is "xmin", which conflicts
with a reserved system column name.  While you can legally pick such
conflicting names for view columns, it's not going to be so much fun
when you try to join that view against some regular table.