Re: Supporting CSV format log files

От Chuck McDevitt
Тема Re: Supporting CSV format log files
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Yes, supporting PG CSV logs can certainly wait till next release cycle.

But I do need the patch I submitted to be committed, as otherwise the frmStatus display is broken for GPDB, and I'd
certainlynot want pgAdmin to come out in a form that is broken when using with GPDB.

Сообщение: Re: Supporting CSV format log files
Сообщение: Re: Supporting CSV format log files