Re: CGI Help

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CGI Help
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Jeff" <jklcom@mindspring.com> writes:
> I have a cgi script that runs fine under command-line
> But when execute from a client browser, I get CGI Error
> The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
> HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

> It seems like it is not able to connect to the host.

Have you verified that theory by looking in the postmaster log?
What shows up in the log, anyway?

> here's what I have in my pg_hba.conf
> local        all                                           trust
> host         all         127.0.0.1     255.255.255.255     trust
> test         all         192.168.38.0    255.255.255.0     trust

> executing from client browser
> http://www.test.com/cgi-bin/test.cgi

That line beginning "test" is going to be rejected by the postmaster...
should say "host".

BTW, if your CGI is executing under a virtual IP address, the client
address seen by the postmaster may be that virtual IP not the real IP.