Re: C API, PQconnectdb and options Q.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: C API, PQconnectdb and options Q.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"D. Stimits" <stimits@comcast.net> writes:
> What I am wonder is (a) how to
> use the tty= in the string passed to PQconnectdb, and (b) a reference
> URL for what options are available in the options= part of the string
> parameters accepted by PQconnectdb.

tty= is a dead option; it was disabled years ago on security grounds.
I'd suggest enabling query logging so you can see in the postmaster log
exactly what query string got sent by your application.  The options=
string is included in the command line options for the "postgres"
backend process --- the useful part of this is
    -c parametervariable=value
which is pretty nearly equivalent to doing a SET parametervariable=value
after connecting.

Сообщение: Re: Picture with Postgres and Delphi
Сообщение: Re: Picture with Postgres and Delphi