Re: How to find non-unique indexes in system tables

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How to find non-unique indexes in system tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Eric Johnson" <ericlj63@gmail.com> writes:
> I can find all the check constraints, primary keys and foreign keys in
> the information schema, but I cannot find the non-unique indexes. Is
> there anyplace to get that information (name, columns, etc)?

Not from the information_schema, because "index" is actually not a
concept in the SQL standard.  Unique constraints are in the spec,
so you can see those via information_schema, but for other sorts
of indexes you have to look directly at the PG catalogs.