Re: Anybody want to check for Windows timezone updates?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Anybody want to check for Windows timezone updates?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
=?UTF-8?Q?Juan_Jos=C3=A9_Santamar=C3=ADa_Flecha?= <juanjo.santamaria@gmail.com> writes:
> Please find attached the output from Windows Server 2019.

Thanks!  That was a bit tedious --- I suppose it's not quite worth
automating further, but I did make some effort to remove the cross-version
formatting hazards in that table.

Could you verify that there are no complaints now with HEAD?
I might've fat-fingered something.

Сообщение: Re: Binary search in ScalarArrayOpExpr for OR'd constant arrays
Сообщение: Re: Binary search in ScalarArrayOpExpr for OR'd constant arrays