Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm for partition-wise join

От Antonin Houska
Тема Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm for partition-wise join
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> I have fixed the issues which were marked as TODOs in the attached
> patches. Also, I have included your test change patch in my series of
> patches.

I've noticed that partition_bounds_merge() is called twice from
make_join_rel():
* build_join_rel -> build_joinrel_partition_info -> partition_bounds_merge
* try_partition_wise_join -> partition_bounds_merge

Is this intentional, or just a thinko?

--
Antonin Houska
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH