Re: BUG #15096: Unable to CREATE TABLE LIKE with bigint identity column

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15096: Unable to CREATE TABLE LIKE with bigint identity column
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> "Michael" == Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> writes:
>  Michael> Perhaps it would be the occasion to introduce a T_Integer64
>  Michael> type for Value which gets stored as a string? And as far as I
>  Michael> can see defGetInt64 is only used by sequences.

> The slightly misnamed T_Float is what's currently used for Value nodes
> which contain numeric values as strings. So there'd be no point in a new
> type tag if you're still going to store the value as a string.

Going forward, maybe we should change the T_Integer case to either int64
or int32, so that it's not got a platform-dependent range.  That's not a
workable solution for back-patching into v10, though (and neither is
T_Integer64, really).

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15096: Unable to CREATE TABLE LIKE with bigint identity column
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15096: Unable to CREATE TABLE LIKE with bigint identitycolumn