Re: First draft of back-branch release notes is done

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: First draft of back-branch release notes is done
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Feb 4, 2023, at 10:24 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> ... at
>
> https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=f282b026787da69d88a35404cf62f1cc21cfbb7c
>
> As usual, please send corrections/comments by Sunday.

While reviewing for the release announcement, I noticed this (abbreviated as I’m on my mobile):

“Prevent clobbering of cached parsetrees…Bad things could happen if…”

While I chuckled over the phrasing, I’m left to wonder what the “bad things” are, in case I
need to check an older version to see if I’m susceptible to this bug.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Сообщение: Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Сообщение: Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner