Re: BUG??, fault in POSTMASTER when using GMAKE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG??, fault in POSTMASTER when using GMAKE
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"DECC" <info@decc.nl> writes:
> gcc2 -O2 -pipe -m486 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -I..=
> /../.
> ./src/include   -c postmaster.c -o postmaster.o
> postmaster.c: In function `PostmasterMain':
> postmaster.c:406: `optreset' undeclared (first use this function)

Hm.  It looks like configure is testing whether it can link
  extern int optreset; optreset = 1;
but then postmaster.c tries to get away without the extern.  One or
the other of these things needs to change.  Peter, you got an opinion
about it?

BTW, info@decc.nl, what platform are you using?