Re: BUG #16487: EXPLAIN produces JSON with duplicate "Workers" arrays

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #16487: EXPLAIN produces JSON with duplicate "Workers" arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I believe I found a bug that causes EXPLAIN to produce JSON with
> duplicate "Workers" arrays when the following conditions are met:

Yeah ... this is fixed for v13 but we felt that back-patching such a
change might cause more pain than benefit.  See

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git&a=commitdiff&h=100136849

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16486: Prompted password is ignored when password specified in connection string
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16486: Prompted password is ignored when password specifiedin connection string