Re: PostgreSQL 10 kick-off

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 10 kick-off
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 8/1/16 1:08 PM, Fabrízio de Royes Mello wrote:
> What knowledge is expected for a CFM? I'm really would like to help and
> also learn more about our development.

If you search the wiki for "commitfest" you will find several pages of
varying outdatedness that describe the process.

Mainly, you will need to be nagging a lot of people. ;-)

Сообщение: Re: PostmasterContext survives into parallel workers!?
Сообщение: Re: PostmasterContext survives into parallel workers!?