Re: Bug #669: gawk: cmd. line:2: (END OF FILE)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug #669: gawk: cmd. line:2: (END OF FILE)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Lecessi, Ralph" <ralph.lecessi@lmco.com> writes:
> Sun OS 5.6
> /bin/sh is a Bourne shell.

Hmph.  Nothing particularly unusual-seeming about that.

Do you have another flavor of awk available to try?  I still doubt that
it's gawk's fault, but we need to eliminate possibilities.

Another thing to check is whether you might have a corrupted copy of
genbki.sh.  In 7.2.1 I get these numbers from "wc genbki.sh":
    424 1609 10863
If yours match then it's probably okay.