Re: [HACKERS] segfault in HEAD when too many nested functions call

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] segfault in HEAD when too many nested functions call
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I've moved the CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS() to the callsites. That
> unsurprisingly ends up being somewhat verbose, and there's a bunch of
> minor judgement calls where exactly to place them. While doing so I've
> also added a few extra ones.  Did this in a separate patch to make it
> easier to review.

Hm, that seems kinda backwards to me; I was envisioning the checks
moving to the callees not the callers.  I think it'd end up being
about the same number of occurrences of CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS(),
and there would be less of a judgment call about where to put them.