Re: Bug with foreign keys and importing from a pg_dump file?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug with foreign keys and importing from a pg_dump file?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Michael Davis <mdavis@sevainc.com> writes:
> Is there a bug with importing from a pg_dump file and foreign keys?  If I
> create two tables where one table has a foreign key relationship to the
> other and look at the system tables everything looks great.  If I then
> pg_dump, dropdb, createdb, and import the dump file, then the system tables
> are reporting the foreign key differently.

It looks like pg_dump neglects to emit a "FROM pktable" clause in its
CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER commands, and so the tgconstrrelid field of
pg_trigger is not restored.  This is a bug I think, although the side
effects appear to be minor...