Re: posgresql 8.0 RC1 missing schemas

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: posgresql 8.0 RC1 missing schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Zsolt Pfiszter <zsolt.pfiszter@hu.ibm.com> writes:
> We have compiled 8.0 RC1 on SLES 7.0 S/390 2.2.16 kernel, gcc version:
> 2.95.2
> We run initdb command without error. It created a DB directory structure,
> but didn't create some schemas in template1.

Hmm, somebody reported something similar a couple days ago, but the
report was sufficiently confused that I kinda thought it was pilot error
of some sort.  No, we don't know what's going on ...

> template1=# select * from pg_catalog.pg_tablespace;
> ERROR:  relation "pg_catalog.pg_tablespace" does not exist.

Does it work if you just say "select * from pg_tablespace"?  What do you
get from "select * from pg_namespace"?