Re: An easy question about creating a primary key

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: An easy question about creating a primary key
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> I have submitted code for 7.2b3 that allows ADD UNIQUE after table creation,
> but you'll have to wait until 7.3 for ADD PRIMARY KEY after table createion.

I think you've forgotten your own work, Chris.

regression=# create table foo (bar int not null);
CREATE
regression=# alter table foo add primary key (bar);
NOTICE:  ALTER TABLE / ADD PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index 'foo_pkey' for table 'foo'
CREATE
regression=#

Having to have marked the columns as "not null" from the beginning is a
painful limitation, but it's not like the feature doesn't exist at all.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: