Re: BUG #1321: SSL error: sslv3 alert handshake failure

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #1321: SSL error: sslv3 alert handshake failure
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
> Sounds like a problem due to the backend in recent betas demanding
> a client certificate if $PGDATA/root.crt exists, but the client
> certificate doesn't exist in ~/.postgresql/postgresql.{crt,key}.

If that is the problem, it's still broken because the error message
is so unhelpful.  (I'm quite certain I tested that case last time
I touched the SSL code, and it said something reasonable then.)

Сообщение: Re: BUG #1321: SSL error: sslv3 alert handshake failure
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1321: SSL error: sslv3 alert handshake failure