Re: AIX support - alignment issues

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: AIX support - alignment issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> OK, here's a new attempt, this time leaving the hppa bits in.  The
> main tricksy bit is where s_lock.h is simplified a bit by moving the
> fully inline GCC-only hppa support up a bit (it was handled a bit
> weirdly with some #undef jiggery-pokery before to share stuff between
> aCC and GCC), making the diff a little hard to follow.  Does this make
> sense?  It might also be possible to drop one of __hppa and __hppa__
> where they are both tested (not clear to me if that is an aCC/GCC
> thing).  I have no idea if this'll actually work (or ever worked) on
> NetBSD/hppa... if it comes to it I could try to boot it under
> qemu-system-hppa if that's what it takes, but it may be easy for you
> to test...

Our HEAD does work on that NetBSD installation.  I can try this
patch, but it'll take an hour or two to get results ... stay tuned.

I'm not sure about the __hppa vs __hppa__ thing.  If we're assuming
that NetBSD is the only remaining hppa platform of interest, then
clearly only one of those is needed, but I don't know which one
should be preferred.  It appears that both are defined on NetBSD.

(FWIW, I know that OpenBSD works on this machine too, or did the
last time I tried it.  But it probably has the same opinions
as NetBSD about predefined macros.)

Сообщение: Re: Re-order "disable_on_error" in tab-complete COMPLETE_WITH
Сообщение: Re: Re-order "disable_on_error" in tab-complete COMPLETE_WITH