Re: Interface for pg_autovacuum

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Interface for pg_autovacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Jim Nasby" <jim.nasby@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> The only other thought that comes to mind is that such syntax will
> make it a *lot* more verbose to set all the options for a table.

Which should surely make you wonder whether setting these options
per-table is the most important thing to do...

Arguing about syntax details is pretty premature, in my humble opinion.
We don't have agreement yet about what options we need or what scope
they should apply over.

Сообщение: Re: Load distributed checkpoint
Сообщение: Re: Load distributed checkpoint