Re: [HACKERS] server process (PID 1188) exited with exit code -1073741819, 8.2 beta1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] server process (PID 1188) exited with exit code -1073741819, 8.2 beta1
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> writes:
> This is a server bug, I will post to hackers for you, it has little
> to do with JDBC, however the ? can't be a column in a prepared statement

I cannot reproduce any problem using what I think is equivalent in libpq:

    /* Here is our out-of-line parameter value */
    paramValues[0] = "1";

    res = PQexecParams(conn,
                       "select $1 from (select * from pg_database) t",
                       1,        /* one param */
                       NULL,    /* let the backend deduce param type */
                       paramValues,
                       NULL,    /* don't need param lengths since text */
                       NULL,    /* default to all text params */
                       0);      /* ask for text results */

This comes back with
    ERROR:  could not determine data type of parameter $1
but no crash.  Is the JDBC driver doing anything interesting as a result
of the
    pstmt.setObject(1, 1);
and if so what?