Re: pgsql-server/ /configure /configure.in rc/incl ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql-server/ /configure /configure.in rc/incl ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
momjian@svr1.postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian) writes:
>     Enable use of our own timezone library for Win32.

If we're going to accept having our own timezone library, it should be
used on all platforms.  We have *more* than enough reasons to want to
do this, we just had not swallowed hard enough to plop such a library
into the distro.  Now that it's there, using it on only one platform is
the worst of all possible worlds.