Re: PostgreSQL Developer meeting minutes up

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Developer meeting minutes up
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Markus Wanner <markus@bluegap.ch> writes:
> I'm missing the names and email addresses for these committers:

>     'barry' : ('barry??', ''),

Barry Lind, formerly one of the JDBC bunch, been inactive for awhile

>     'dennis' : ('Dennis??', ''),

I suppose this must be Dennis Bj�rklund, but I didn't realize he
used to be a committer.

>     'inoue' : ('inoue??', ''),

Hiroshi Inoue, still active, but ODBC is not part of core anymore

>     'jurka' : ('jurka??', ''),

Kris Jurka, still active, but JDBC is not part of core anymore

Philip Warner, inactive (still reads the lists though)

> And I'm guessing that 'peter' is the same as 'petere':

>     'peter' : ('Peter Eisentraut (?)', 'peter_e@gmx.net'),

No, that would be Peter Mount, also a retired JDBC hacker.