Re: O'Reilly Open Source Convention Report

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: O'Reilly Open Source Convention Report
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jeff Davis <list-pgsql-general@empires.org> writes:
> If you happen to have the article handy, I would be interested to read it.

I think he's talking about
http://news.com.com/2008-1082-947510.html

> That perhaps explains Sun's involvement with mysql.

Keep in mind that this "involvement" is pure speculation at this point.

A couple days ago that page read differently --- AFAIR it had no direct
quote from Sun mentioning MySQL at all, just the reporter's speculation
that Sun might be interested in buying out MySQL AB.  (Privately, I
doubt it's for sale.)  I doubt this exec has done much research yet.