Re: unlink for DROPs after releasing locks (was Re: Should I implement DROP INDEX CONCURRENTLY?)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: unlink for DROPs after releasing locks (was Re: Should I implement DROP INDEX CONCURRENTLY?)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
>> Agreed.  We now have $OLD_SUBJECT, but this is a win independently.  I have
>> reviewed the code that runs between the old and new call sites, and I did not
>> identify a hazard of moving it as you describe.

> I looked at this when we last discussed it and didn't see a problem
> either, so I tend to agree that we ought to go ahead and do this,

+1, as long as you mean in 9.3 not 9.2.  I don't see any risk either,
but the time for taking new risks in 9.2 is past.

Noah, please add this patch to the upcoming CF, if you didn't already.

Сообщение: Re: Ability to listen on two unix sockets
Сообщение: Re: Ability to listen on two unix sockets