Re: psql: core dumped

От Mario
Тема Re: psql: core dumped
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 19/12/06, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> I think the problem Mario is really trying to solve is quitting at
> psql's "Password: " prompt.  Ctrl-C is ignored at that point apparently.
> SIGQUIT (thus Ctrl-\ in most people's setup) does it but it also dumps
> core.

 yes, that is true and also when you are is psql prompt too. But, I
had no idea that a core dump is normal with a SIGQUIT signal.
 Thank you all for your time and patience; this was my first "try"
with a postgres patch, I'll try with something else in other chance
:-)

--
http://www.advogato.org/person/mgonzalez/

От: "Felipe Rondon Rocha"
Сообщение: Fw: Fw: choosing use an index or not
От: Mario
Сообщение: Re: psql: core dumped