"make install" now tries to build the documentation

От Tom Lane
Тема "make install" now tries to build the documentation
Дата
Re: "make install" now tries to build the documentation  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Sometime since Friday, somebody (probably Peter) "fixed" things so that
"make install" at the top level of the tree insists on building the SGML
documentation first.  I regard this as utterly unacceptable; if I'm just
trying to build a new test installation (which I often do multiple times
per day), I do not wish to wait around for the SGML docs to be built.
Please fix.  Maybe installing the docs could be conditional on having
done "make distprep", instead?