Re: Strange path from pgarch_readyXlog()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Strange path from pgarch_readyXlog()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Bossart, Nathan" <bossartn@amazon.com> writes:
> I bet this was a simple mistake in beb4e9b.

> -static char arch_filenames[NUM_FILES_PER_DIRECTORY_SCAN][MAX_XFN_CHARS];
> +static char arch_filenames[NUM_FILES_PER_DIRECTORY_SCAN][MAX_XFN_CHARS + 1];

Hm, yeah, that looks like a pretty obvious bug.

While we're here, I wonder if we ought to get rid of the static-ness of
these arrays.  I realize that they're only eating a few kB, but they're
doing so in every postgres process, when they'll only be used in the
archiver.