Re: stats collector process high CPU utilization

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: stats collector process high CPU utilization
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Benjamin Minshall <minshall@intellicon.biz> writes:
> Seems the problem may be related to a huge global/pgstat.stat file.
> Under 8.1.5 it was about 1 MB; now it's 90 MB in 8.2.3.

Yoi.  We didn't do anything that would bloat that file if it were
storing the same information as before.  What I'm betting is that it's
storing info on a whole lot more tables than before.  Did you decide
to start running autovacuum when you updated to 8.2?  How many tables
are visible in the pg_stats views?

Сообщение: Re: stats collector process high CPU utilization
Сообщение: Re: stats collector process high CPU utilization